• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Slightly used Mastertronic: $350 plus shipping

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Oldreefer44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a Mastertronic used once a week for 3 months. Works fine I just dont have room for it in my new location. Currently set up for PH, PO43, NO3, Iodine and Mg. Includes extra parts Shipping will be what FED EX charges from 98290. If you want to get an idea of what it will cost, it weighs 23 Lbs. and it will come in original box which measures 14 x 21 x 19 inches. I can give you the exact cost before you commit. First come first served.

mt 2.jpg mt3.jpg

Last edited:

Billy carmello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a Mastertronic used once a week for 3 months. Works fine I just dont have room for it in my new location. Currently set up for PH, PO43, NO3, Iodine and Mg. Includes extra parts Shipping will be what FED EX charges from 98290. If you want to get an idea of what it will cost, it weighs 23 Lbs. and it will come in original box which measures 14 x 21 x 19 inches. I can give you the exact cost before you commit. First come first served.

mt 2.jpg mt3.jpg
I'm interested in the master tronic just to be correct this does test phosphates and nitrates if so please contact me my phone number is 631-620-9446 my name is Bill thank you...

BarnacleBuddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mt 2.jpg mt3.jpg
What a good price - sad I missed it

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back