Slim Overflow Boxes for 2026

  • Thread starter Thread starter FullSend
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FullSend

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
164
Reaction score
71
Location
Tulsa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to get a new 2' cube setup. I'm going to need an overflow box. What are my options in 2026?

So far I've found:
  • Figi Cube Low Profile Overflow
  • ESHOPPS Eclipse Slim Overflow

Any other options out there?

Any thing to know about the ones I've found?

Edit:
I will drill the tank
I just want it to work and not break... lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new