Slowest Mille growth log

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
2,162
Location
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This amazing piece has been encrusting for last 2 years. Finally there are two tiny growth tips. It’s interesting how some Millepora does this. In the same time, other Milles in the tank have grown into full colonies. Looking forward to seeing this grow into a beautiful colony.

FE9D891D-86A7-4D87-A817-84CBC91285EA.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Very inspiring as I have quite a few acros that are doing just that...only encrusting (I believe it has a lot to do with my high flow and high PAR). Would love to see updates on this one!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new