Slugs?

Garfield

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week I bought some mushroom coral and turbo snails from my pet shop and everything had been fine until just now I noticed 3 slugs in my tank. I was worried one of my snails somehow became a slug but they seem fine. I havent seen the slugs until now so maybe they are nocturnal? Can someone help me identify them, do I need to get rid of them?

PXL_20210413_220153168.jpg
 
Last week I bought some mushroom coral and turbo snails from my pet shop and everything had been fine until just now I noticed 3 slugs in my tank. I was worried one of my snails somehow became a slug but they seem fine. I havent seen the slugs until now so maybe they are nocturnal? Can someone help me identify them, do I need to get rid of them?

PXL_20210413_220153168.jpg
Another picture I forgot to add
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20210413_215907352.jpg
    PXL_20210413_215907352.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 112
Stomatella good CUC!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new