Small 150 watt metal halide

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
323
Location
goldridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this on a tank years ago. 150watt metal halide double end and ballast
$50 or trade for frag credit for when my new tank is up and running.

35EBE124-2F45-477B-863A-B4AA90A57266.jpeg
 
Hi Aslmx, do you still have this light available? If so would you be able to tell me the brand? Any more pix? Thanks!
 
Hi Aslmx, do you still have this light available? If so would you be able to tell me the brand? Any more pix? Thanks!
Sorry. Haven’t been in here in a minute. I’ll see what I can find out about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new