Small anemone in reef tank.

Knight_Solaire01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
210
Reaction score
118
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have want may be the thoughts on an impulse buy on my mind, thus I needed to get your opinions and knowledge. I’d like to get a small rock flower anemone and a sexy shrimp for my 32gallon biocube. I’ve been told this anemone doesn’t get very big and doesn’t move around a lot. My plan is to use a breading net cage and suction cup them both to the side of the tank to acclimate them to the area near where I’d like to place them. The thing is I have snails, hermit crabs, a cleaner shrimp, and two peppermint shrimp who love to move around and comb for algae and detritus. I’m less concerned about my brittle star as it rarely leave from under its hide. This tank will also host two sea horses soon. Would the anemone alone be compatible with these other tank mates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new