Small Bumble Bee Groupers *RARE*

Item Price
299.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

harrysmarinelife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
119
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
🐝SMALL BUMBLE BEE GROUPERS! MULTIPLE IN STOCK
rare at this size, call or text for ANY Questions☺️
local pick up is available, Located in Gardena
FREE SHIPPING on Orders of $300 or more!

13609 Alma Ave, Gardena, CA 90249
(424)201-9783

🔗 BUY ONLINE HERE 🔗​



Screenshot 2025-05-20 at 4.15.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2025-05-20 at 4.15.21 PM.png

​

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new