Small business that sell frags

ReeferMadness0347

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
70
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m waiting for the rest of my equipment to come in to startup my tank. In the meantime I’m researching frags I’d like to get.

I would rather support small businesses, obviously local when possible, however I’m looking to have other possibilities. Anyone know of good small businesses?

Thanks in advanced!
 
Thanks for the info I’ll take a look noe
 
Aren't they all small businesses? WWC seems like they're the largest distributor, but I don't think they'd qualify as anything more than a small business as far as revenues are concerned.

Couple of sellers that I like are TLReefs.com, Budmanscorals.com and Glow Pop Corals (I think they're only on Facebook).
 
I’m in the Phoenix area, however I don’t think I made it clear I’m looking to support the online small businesses to supplement what I can’t find local.
www.boomcorals.com
Super nice guy running a small business out of his home basement. And his corals and customer service are top notch :)
 
One thing you may want to do is signup with your local reef club. Best way to meet people in the hobby as well as get frags at great prices. With frags you typically can't be disappointed if you are able to see in person, not in a picture.
 
The Ocean Floor, Discount Reef, The Pet Store (Mesa, AZ)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new