Small Clown Harem

Seadoc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
258
Reaction score
227
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have 6 juvenile clownfish form the same clutch and I am thinking about placing them in them in their own clown/nem system. What would you recommend in terms of volume. Not much space for another full setup, so I was thinking about an AIO approach. Any thoughts/recommendations? Also, which types of nems apart from RBTAs?
Thank you all in advance.
 
I have 10 in a 60 cube with a bunch of btas and they have plenty of space. I bet you could get away with a 40 aio or something similar. After months and months mine still aren’t hosting the btas which stinks. With btas you can’t be sure they will host unless you buy some that already are
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new