Small in sump calcuim reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishboys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishboys

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2015
Messages
141
Reaction score
77
Location
West Linn, Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an idea of where to start looking for a small in sump calcium reactor. I have a 44g rimless tank main tank w/40B for sump so maybe 60 gallons water at the most. 4 fish a frog spawn for my clown and a few acans 95% and the rest is sticks. As far as how much room I have to get one in, I am at work and cant measure until I get home tonight.

If you know of a good dry reactor I will also look at that if the price is right.

Maybe $300 is my limit, I know its not much but I should be able to get a decent product for that amount.

I will add a pic later
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new