Small Tank Sale at Fab

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
3,080
Reaction score
243
Location
Rockville, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fab.com has 2 small 8g tanks on sale. I just thought I would throw the link out here in case someone is interested. Fab.com | An Aquatic Habitat In Your Home
Plus, fab.com is awesome, I suggest signing up for the pet sale newsletter as fish stuff does come up (although bad fish stuff does to, like tiny bowls for bettas, etc.). I actually got a discounted subscription to CORAL magazine through fab.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new