small white bugs in fish food

Opticat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Messages
43
Reaction score
5
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been feeding my clownfish pair flake foods, and today I noticed small little bugs inside the fish food container and on the flakes itself. Did some research and it might be flour mites according to other forums. My clownfish probably has been eating the bugs for about two weeks now since that was when I felt a change in texture of the food. Should I keep using the food? they don't seem to be bothered. Or should I buy a new one.
 
I have been feeding my clownfish pair flake foods, and today I noticed small little bugs inside the fish food container and on the flakes itself. Did some research and it might be flour mites according to other forums. My clownfish probably has been eating the bugs for about two weeks now since that was when I felt a change in texture of the food. Should I keep using the food? they don't seem to be bothered. Or should I buy a new one.
Likely meal worms
Refrigerate the flakes. Like moisture got into food why it acquired worms which are edible
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new