Small White Crab Came Out At Night

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam115
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sam115

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, today I got a great deal on a cabbage coral and decided to also purchase the emerald crab that was under it. When I got home the crab adjusted very well, but when the lights went off in my nano I noticed a small white crab that I did not intend to purchase perched on top of my cabbage coral. I watched it for a while and he seemed fine until all of a sudden he was on one of my mushroom corals. I put him in the sump since I did not want any of my corals harm. Can someone please help me ID what kind of crab this is and declare it as reef safe or not? I have attached a picture of what this little guy looks like. He is at the top and the new emerald crab is at the bottom. Thanks!

FullSizeRender (16).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new