Smaller order, custom cuc orders. Where sre you buying them?

Saltysocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should start by saying that if possible, I'd like to avoid having to quarantine my inverts and take more of a drop 'em in approach. Looking to restock my cuc and after a few mixed interactions with my lfs im looking to order online. I'd like to be able to maybe mix it up a bit between snails, crabs etc. (I've been looking for a conch for AGES, maybe porcelain crab anything like that would be a plus)

Anywhere you've had a bad experience with? Anywhere you'd recommend staying away from? I'm use to corals by mail but something about inverts seems.. different lol

Anything appreciated!

Smoke-Town

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking also. I've used reefcleaners a hundred times in the past and they're great. Just reached out to them and they have fishless systems but they restock the tanks every 2 weeks so fishless doesn't mean much as far as parasites are concerned. Doesn't seem like anyone is putting time into pest free inverts. I'll be setting up a quarantine tank for them I guess

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should start by saying that if possible, I'd like to avoid having to quarantine my inverts and take more of a drop 'em in approach. Looking to restock my cuc and after a few mixed interactions with my lfs im looking to order online. I'd like to be able to maybe mix it up a bit between snails, crabs etc. (I've been looking for a conch for AGES, maybe porcelain crab anything like that would be a plus)

Anywhere you've had a bad experience with? Anywhere you'd recommend staying away from? I'm use to corals by mail but something about inverts seems.. different lol

Anything appreciated!
If you want fully clean cuc @Reefpro does that.
If you're looking for CUC packs, feel free to PM us I can get you anything :)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back