Smaller order, custom cuc orders. Where sre you buying them?

Saltysocks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
112
Location
18634
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should start by saying that if possible, I'd like to avoid having to quarantine my inverts and take more of a drop 'em in approach. Looking to restock my cuc and after a few mixed interactions with my lfs im looking to order online. I'd like to be able to maybe mix it up a bit between snails, crabs etc. (I've been looking for a conch for AGES, maybe porcelain crab anything like that would be a plus)

Anywhere you've had a bad experience with? Anywhere you'd recommend staying away from? I'm use to corals by mail but something about inverts seems.. different lol

Anything appreciated!
 
I've been looking also. I've used reefcleaners a hundred times in the past and they're great. Just reached out to them and they have fishless systems but they restock the tanks every 2 weeks so fishless doesn't mean much as far as parasites are concerned. Doesn't seem like anyone is putting time into pest free inverts. I'll be setting up a quarantine tank for them I guess
 
I should start by saying that if possible, I'd like to avoid having to quarantine my inverts and take more of a drop 'em in approach. Looking to restock my cuc and after a few mixed interactions with my lfs im looking to order online. I'd like to be able to maybe mix it up a bit between snails, crabs etc. (I've been looking for a conch for AGES, maybe porcelain crab anything like that would be a plus)

Anywhere you've had a bad experience with? Anywhere you'd recommend staying away from? I'm use to corals by mail but something about inverts seems.. different lol

Anything appreciated!
If you want fully clean cuc @Reefpro does that.
If you're looking for CUC packs, feel free to PM us I can get you anything :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new