Smatfarm G6 140W Light Shield

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denver45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Denver45

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am looking for a print file for the Smatfarm G6 140W reef light. I’ve not found one here (apologies if I just missed it) or online and am absolute rubbish at drawing, CAD, and code. I see one for the G5 that I wondered if it could be modified for the larger G6 however, the shield walls are straight instead of flared and it looks like that configuration collimates the light beam too much and creates a lot of dark spots. Really appreciate any help of thoughts you all have!
 
Hi All,

I am looking for a print file for the Smatfarm G6 140W reef light. I’ve not found one here (apologies if I just missed it) or online and am absolute rubbish at drawing, CAD, and code. I see one for the G5 that I wondered if it could be modified for the larger G6 however, the shield walls are straight instead of flared and it looks like that configuration collimates the light beam too much and creates a lot of dark spots. Really appreciate any help of thoughts you all have!
Use the G5 template and adjust as needed.. Measure your light and fine tune it.. Its pretty simple depending on what printer you have.. I can adjust mine very finely in Bambu slicer..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new