Smoke torch pilfering a Acan (Micromussa)

  • Thread starter Thread starter George03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

George03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
197
Reaction score
73
Location
Dover
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I changed the water channel, but witnessed this. Is it predatory, just curious. The torch tip seems to have adhesion properties. Another micromussa is in rehab on a nursery holder. The name is smoke torch not the simple torch, I have one also.
1759703763935.png
 
I changed the water channel, but witnessed this. Is it predatory, just curious. The torch tip seems to have adhesion properties. Another micromussa is in rehab on a nursery holder. The name is smoke torch not the simple torch, I have one also.
1759703763935.png
You have those two close to the torch. This is coral warfare. The torch will win. Move the corals out of it’s reach.
 
yes done. warfare? wow. I have a corner for it, thanks for the info.
 
yes done. warfare? wow. I have a corner for it, thanks for the info.
You can put other torches next to other torches but nothing else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new