Smotz's 120g Build Thread

all is going well. Just some picture updates:

20161007_160852.jpg
20161007_160839.jpg
20160926_181829.jpg
20160926_074259.jpg
20160926_074250.jpg
20160904_093240.jpg
 
Looks nice!
 
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!
 
Looking good bro, I need to pay you a visit take a look for myself one of these days .
 
Looking good!
 
What was your process for the center brace swap? Did you have to clamp the tank while you cut the center or was bowing not a worry?
Absolutely. We put 2 clamps on ether side of the tank, cut, and screwed in a 3/4" acrylic brace.
I still check for bowing out of paranoia but looks OK!

Sent from my SM-G935V using REEF2REEF mobile app
 
looks like this is more of a softy tank. softies and lps do well. not so much sps.
 
And one very random question. Is your last name Motz by chance? Only reason I ask is that mine is, and I dont meet many people with it spelled this way.
 
And one very random question. Is your last name Motz by chance? Only reason I ask is that mine is, and I dont meet many people with it spelled this way.


No - I shortened it. It used to be Smot Poker from my earlier years :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new