Snail Eggs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arranms96
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arranms96

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
16
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Can someone please ID what I believe to be snail eggs on the skeleton of my Hammer Frag?

I have only introduced Nassarius and Turbo Snails, however not ruling out the possibility of others being introduced via Coral

2021-03-14 18.24.32.jpg 2021-03-14 18.25.32.jpg
 
Looks like nassarius or dove snail eggs but hard to confirm as pics are too blue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new