Snail ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewbieSeth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NewbieSeth

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
82
Reaction score
35
Location
Clearwater, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this tiny snail? I've got a few of them and I can't find anything they look like. I'm pretty positive it's a snail. As soon as I put it on my finger it attaches pretty tightly for how little he is. Are they safe or should they be removed? Only ever see them on the rocks and they don't move much. Never near the corals.
image.jpeg
 
Perfect. Thanks guys. I always try to search when I see new things but I couldn't find anything in snail ID forums. I'll put him back on the rock where he was. He's floating in a cup in the tank now :)
 
That is an awesome page! Thank you for sharing! It's also helped me to identify some of the 20+ tunicates/sponges that are showing up EVERYWHERE!!! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new