Snail on snail

How many snails do you have?
 
That is a ton of snails! But at least it keeps your tank clean!
Yea it's a 112 gallon tank, I feel like I need more! Most of the snails are the super small black snails, forget what they are called
 
18Nerite Snail
22Astraea Snails
80Dwarf Cerith
25Florida Cerith
26Nassarius Vibex
1Tiger Conch
6 Turbo
5 Zebra

Ordered from reefcleaners.org

I thought when he told me I needed this many it was going to be snail apocalypse but honestly hardly notice them
 
Obly 1 conch? Thats rookie numbers, i have 3 in my 52g tank and im thinking of adding more cause they add funny looking snails. I also have atleast 5 calcinus minutus a few calcinus laevimanus 4 paguristes cadenati, some blue hermits with yellow tipped legs and an american pistol shrimp which doesnt symbiosis with my watchman goby cause he only symbiosis with a darn anemone that i cant be arsed to buy.
 
Also like 30 snails of different varieties like trochus turbo nerite astralium
 
Also like 30 snails of different varieties like trochus turbo nerite astralium
Obly 1 conch? Thats rookie numbers, i have 3 in my 52g tank and im thinking of adding more cause they add funny looking snails. I also have atleast 5 calcinus minutus a few calcinus laevimanus 4 paguristes cadenati, some blue hermits with yellow tipped legs and an american pistol shrimp which doesnt symbiosis with my watchman goby cause he only symbiosis with a darn anemone that i cant be arsed to buy.
They are one of my favorites! I tell my self all the time why do I only have 1 of these goopy goobers. The diamond goby does a lot of sand work and I have a horseshoe crab too so I don't want to starve them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new