snail with bryopsis

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Can I use 3% peroxide directly on the shell then rinse with ro/di then brush it off with a toothbrush? Will the bryopsis come off this way?

Thanks!
 
Thanks! I'll try the blade then probably put the peroxide on the toothbrush then scrub it on the shell.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new