Snails and Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quazzy87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Quazzy87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking to get a snail and shrimp for my tank to clean up the waste for my clownfish and Clarkii tank
 
I was looking to get a snail and shrimp for my tank to clean up the waste for my clownfish and Clarkii tank
Hi,
What size tank do you have? Are there any other fish or corals in the tank?
 
I was looking to get a snail and shrimp for my tank to clean up the waste for my clownfish and Clarkii tank
Hi,
What size tank do you have? Are there any other fish or corals in the tank?
Its a 30 gallon just my two clownfish and two clarkii just rocks at the moment
20250621_213601.png
 
Just rocks in a size 30 gallon I am getting some corals this week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new