Snails everywhere!!!

fishy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Location
salt lake city
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seem to have an explosion of these snails! Can someone hrlp me ID? I would also appreciate any advice - are these pests? If so, how can I eradicate them? Thanks in advace!

C50FBD01-4CAC-4F65-B28C-FFA23E1A19E5.jpeg
 
they dont seem to burrow however, there are periods where they are not active and then I see them appear all over the sand. they have made it to my refugium now
Id say marg or nas yeah. they are harmless and eat poop and leftovers
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new