snails in love...

  • Thread starter Thread starter organism
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

organism

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
255
Reaction score
6
Location
los angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thought this was a cool way to lay eggs, I think my snails like their new home :D

snails.jpg
 
loll that is too awesome to be a coincidence.
 
is that a * necklace.... ok that was horrible I'm sorry...lol


* Edited by Ficklefins.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very Cool.

Either they love the place or becuse the heart has a break in it, they're trying to tell you that they're broken hearted.
 
Very Cool.

Either they love the place or becuse the heart has a break in it, they're trying to tell you that they're broken hearted.


nah, I think that they were just trying to double up the love :D


Bryan, they're cerinths, I've actually had them do one that looked like a happy face before, but I'd never gotten a picture of it, I think they're aspiriting artistes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new