Snapped a few SPS shots tonight...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TighTT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TighTT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
271
Reaction score
94
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tyree pink lemonade:

Avengerpromopicture1of12-vi.jpg






Red Planet:

Avengerpromopicture1of1-vi.jpg







ORA Purple Stylo:

Avengerpromopicture1of14-vi.jpg






Unknown, with an acro crab in the top-left corner:

Avengerpromopicture1of13-vi.jpg
 
How can I edit my title? I accidentally added my picture link.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Edit post --> go advanced --> re-name the thread in the top bar --> save changes

For some odd reason I cant locate "edit post". Pretty disturbing considering I've been using forums for 15+ years. =(
 
Stunning pics!! Thanks for sharing!
 
Beautiful corals & pics!!

How can I edit my title? I accidentally added my picture link.

Fixed it for you! In the future, please refrain from using profanity, even if our filter blocks it out. We try to maintain a family friendly site here at Reef2Reef. Thanks!!
 
Beautiful corals & pics!!



Fixed it for you! In the future, please refrain from using profanity, even if our filter blocks it out. We try to maintain a family friendly site here at Reef2Reef. Thanks!!

Will do, but FYI, the word in question would not be considered "profanity" to 99.9% of the population. I think the filter was a bit overzealous. =)
 
Some candy:

This wild acro keeps getting more and more crazy every day: aqua blue/violet body with highlighter pink polyps:

SPS1of12-vi.jpg
 
Awesome pictures! The last coral is really turning into a gem.

Bryan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new