Snapped a few SPS shots tonight...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TighTT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Unknown, with an acro crab in the top-left corner:

Avengerpromopicture1of13-vi.jpg

Acropora Sarmentosa

Great pictures, polyp extensions are always fun to see!
 
Long overdue for an update…..

I would up selling my condo and moving to an apartment while I build my new house. Knowing that I would not be able to have a tank at the apartment, prior to selling the condo I purchased an ELOS 160 and set it up in a back room at my office and began cycling it. THis tank was not setup for show…but as a holding tank for my fish and corals for an unknown amount of time. So I had it running for about 4 months before moving everything over. Luckily, I did not lose any fish or corals during the move.

Some crappy cell pics:

59420304919439-vi.jpg


46419458606876-vi.jpg



38420295058464-vi.jpg


29420295049994-vi.jpg


34420295054367-vi.jpg
 
It would make a nice opportunity to thin out the colonies and do some fragging :-) :-) :-)
 
Looks great!
 
Crappy cell phone pics from today....

Tierra Del Fuego:

50424124210228-vi.jpg


Red Dragon:


08424123988371-vi.jpg


Unknown:

30424123890173-vi.jpg



12424123872923-vi.jpg


Red Robin:

47424123967859-vi.jpg


Unknown:

19424124419602-vi.jpg


Unknown:

29424123829068-vi.jpg
 
Very nice coral dude.
Your colony's are nice regardless off the cell phone photos
 
Very nice coral dude.
Your colony's are nice regardless off the cell phone photos

Thanks!!

This tank is one I set up at my office to hold my inhabitants while I build my new home...so not much attention was put towards the aquascape, etc. Once my home is completed and my new, custom setup is running, I'll break out the DSLR and snap some better pics. THese cell pics dont do the acros any justice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new