Sneaky's 225 gallon!

Straight forward haha I like it! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you mate! :D I'm sure you'll find something awesome!

Thanks bud! The sooner I find a place the sooner I can get the tank back up and running
 
Congratulations on the new home.
Looks like we will have to follow a new thread soon.
 
Thank you all! It’s been such a stress filled situation. I recommend to anyone who wants to buy a house.... don’t. Lol or at The very least find a really good realtor you can trust.
Sorry to hear that. I wish I could of been your realtor! Zero stress for my clients !
 
You must have one nice brother to take care of all your fish and coral
 
So as of today sadly I’ve lost all my fish but apparently my corals are looking great! My tank should be back up by the end of April
 
Sad to hear, Enjoy the coral, maintain and practice chemistry and go BNO fish for 6-7 weeks especial;;y while we have turmoil in the nation and industry in part. By the time the tank is ready for fish - THERE WILL BE PLENTY !!!
 
Whhaaattt!? What happened with the fish!? I'm so sorry to hear that man!
My brother put a gem tang with my fish in the qt tank and it killed all the fish with some sort of disease.



Btw I don’t know why the video won’t load.
 
Very nice!! great clear pictures as well. I wish i had your photography skills.
 
My brother put a gem tang with my fish in the qt tank and it killed all the fish with some sort of disease.



Btw I don’t know why the video won’t load.
Oh dang :( That really sucks man :( I'm glad the corals are doing well though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new