SNG's 90g Mixed. New Macro pics.

Feeding my Hairy Mushrooms.

 
Got a d3200 and a tamron 90mm macro...

First tries. Any tips? Already shooting in RAW, tripod, no pumps on.

DSC_0027.jpg DSC_0030.jpg
 
I like what you’re doing with composition.
But find a compromise on exposure to keep the dark and moody but allow easier viewing.

The outdoor work is good , but lacks the same subjective intimacy as the macro work. The trees more so than the machinery.

Nice work.
 
I like what you’re doing with composition.
But find a compromise on exposure to keep the dark and moody but allow easier viewing.

The outdoor work is good , but lacks the same subjective intimacy as the macro work. The trees more so than the machinery.

Nice work.

Thanks for commenting. I've not edited them other than cropping and resizing. I downloaded Nikon Capture and need to play with some settings on it. Really digging the D3200 though with the Tamron.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new