Snipers bubblegum milli vs RMF rainbow milli

Msmith2813

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
416
Reaction score
63
Location
Bakersfield CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive seen some posting saying these are very similar corals. Does anybody have them (pics?) I recently received a small frag of the snipers bubblegum milli and have the opportunity to purchase the rmf rainbow milli. Just wondering how close they really are in appearance? Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new