snow & ice

  • Thread starter Thread starter fullmonti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fullmonti

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
309
Reaction score
34
Location
Chattanooga/Dunlap
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
few pix from last weeks snow

snowice.jpg


icetrees1.jpg


mailboxs.jpg
 
Man great shots bro! You should be a pro photographer when you grow up! :D
 
Jim I don't understand.

I got the same camera as you, but my pictures still don't look as good. :) suggestions :)
 
A lot of manipulation, two or exposures processed from raw file combined in layers, then some photoshop work. There is NO truth in Advertising. I'll show you as much as you can stand if you'd like?
 
Who cares! It's the end results I like to see! :) Bring on PS!
 
Arnt there some NERDY forrums out there for you guys! LOL! :nerd:
 
Beautiful pictures!! Do you by chance trade photography lessons for corals?? LoL but seriously do you?? I have a rebel and nice lenses and even a desire to learn but alas I lack the skills. It is a very sad situation indeed... hehe

Stacey
 
OOOooo! I'd trade photo lessons for corals too!!! And I have the dummy version of photoshop (elements) since I didn't want to pay the big bucks....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new