Snowflake clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter robsreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

robsreefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
462
Reaction score
1
Location
sanford fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I breed to snowflake clownfish What will the babies come out as?? My snowflakes just laid eggs Curious of what the outcome maybe
 
Yeah that would be great Yeah I understand that their will be snow flakes but like what percentage would most of the snowflakes? Or have regular have snowflakes? This would be my first time eating some fish so I'm really not sure I have about 6 pairs I've been waiting for them to lay eggs and they finally laid eggs on the 15th so I'm going to give it a try
 
Good luck man!
I don't think you would know percentage until they are hatched and age a couple weeks, it really just depends what generation your laying pair is.
 
yeah good luck, it depends on how strong the genes are, but i think u might get some regular clowns and a majority of snowflake, but not sure. i have a snowflake male and a female ocellarius so maybe that only applies to me if both yours are snowflakes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new