• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Snowflake clowns for sale

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TidalReef Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
60
Location
Fort Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 32 snowflakes clowns up for sale. All aquacultured and healthly. All eating live, pellet and frozen foods. $30ea or 2 for $50, 1"-1.5" The more you purshase the bigger the discount. Only available for pick up at this time. Shipping will be avaliable in the near future. Located in Fort Myers Fl. DM for any questions.

AQ3246212

37b77574-2949-41e7-9af1-e248fa25a5f3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new