Snowflake eel dies

Dragonreef202

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
574
Location
Washington, DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This weekend my snowflake eel died. Now I have to find another fish to replace him with another fish. He was nearly 24" . Now I'm just going to start a predator tank for this 75 gallon.
 
Sorry for your loss, do you know what happened. what other fish are in the tank.
 
Sorry to hear that ! That's an expensive loss too:(
 
That's not good- Sorry to hear.
What is tank temp and salinity ? )they are sensitive to both)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new