Snowflake eel food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmy Long
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimmy Long

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some good food options for a snowflake eel?
 
My eels diet consist of shrimp, silversides, squid, octopus, silverfish, and krill. If you have an asian market convenient, in the frozen section you can find smelt(silversides at the lfs, human grade krill(they call them tiny shrimp, not orange like at the lfs), I get the squid rings I can cut into cubes or slices, squid tentacles, baby octopus, and a variety of fish they call silver fish in large and small sizes(they love this stuff and so do my tangs and angels). I get a bag of frozen shrimp from walmart. All these items can be found without preservatives and are human grade, $20 at the asian market will last you at least 6 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new