Snowflake moray and Bare bottom tank.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Degener8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Degener8

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
5
Location
Tenino, Wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what do you all think about keeping a Snowflake moray in a bare bottom tank. It would have plenty of live rock. I just think I could keep a way cleaner habitat with BB tank. I am going to setup a remote DSB in the future to help with processing the water.

Just worried if the morray would be comfortable without sand per say?
Thoughts?

Garnet
 
I have a Zebra eel and he lives in a PVC pipe, which I cover up with live rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new