So how am I looking here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tuscani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tuscani

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2023
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Location
MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is 9 months old now. Man what a journey so far! How does everything look to you guys? Overall tank is looking great I feel! I still want to get PO4 down some though. Water changes have been helping but very slowly.


Salinity = 1.026
pH = 8.0
Alkalinity (dKH) = 8.9
Calcium (Ca2) = 469
Magnesium (Mg2) = 1260
Nitrate (N03) = 13.2
Phosphate (P04) = 0.29



Daily dosing 12.5ml of AFR. Tank is around 150 PAR overall.
 
Everything looks great! Bravo and that clam is looking awesome!!! :star-struck:
 
Looking really good! Things look happy and healthy to me.
 
Tank is 9 months old now. Man what a journey so far! How does everything look to you guys? Overall tank is looking great I feel! I still want to get PO4 down some though. Water changes have been helping but very slowly.


Salinity = 1.026
pH = 8.0
Alkalinity (dKH) = 8.9
Calcium (Ca2) = 469
Magnesium (Mg2) = 1260
Nitrate (N03) = 13.2
Phosphate (P04) = 0.29



Daily dosing 12.5ml of AFR. Tank is around 150 PAR overall.

Tank looks good and clam is a good indicator. Although Mag calls for 1300, youre not far off but dont let it drop. You can add little bits of mag to sump and let it get disbursed but If this were my tank, . . Would not be of high concern
 
Thx guys! Yeah the clam seems happy. I was told I needed 300+ PAR but it’s done fine for months at about 180. ‍♂️
 
Thx guys! Yeah the clam seems happy. I was told I needed 300+ PAR but it’s done fine for months at about 180. ‍♂️
Mine at 190
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new