So I deleted the Cherry Corals SPS section...

Here is Passionfruit:

75992_751287351547935_1877061299_n.jpg~original


And PC Superman (we grow it under 20K Radiums, i've seen some pieces under t5 that are more red and blue) - Pm me if you would like lineage details.

10582986_840231945986808_1528052368979084804_o.jpg~original


I'm looking for the blueberry now...
 
Here is Passionfruit:

75992_751287351547935_1877061299_n.jpg~original


And PC Superman (we grow it under 20K Radiums, i've seen some pieces under t5 that are more red and blue) - Pm me if you would like lineage details.

10582986_840231945986808_1528052368979084804_o.jpg~original


I'm looking for the blueberry now...

Funny I just picked up a superman frag, and the base started to turn green. I've seen a few colonies online with green bases and a few with out. I have mine under t5/led.
 
Looks gorgeous!!! have some frags in my shopping cart right now waiting to check out, but i was just wondering if you are going to have any colonies uploaded? i would like to add one to my final purchase?
 
I am interested in some pieces. Do you have more available anytime soon? Any chance you could do a frag pack if I PM what I am looking for?
 
do you "feed" you tank with anything to get the growth and color?

We feed our fish in the tank a few times a day and dose weekly with TLF acropower. I've experimented with some foods but I haven't come across anything that I felt enhanced the color more than what I'm already using.
 
I am interested in some pieces. Do you have more available anytime soon? Any chance you could do a frag pack if I PM what I am looking for?

Yes, we always have more corals than what is represented on the site. Please send us an email with your list. [email protected]
 
Looks gorgeous!!! have some frags in my shopping cart right now waiting to check out, but i was just wondering if you are going to have any colonies uploaded? i would like to add one to my final purchase?

I have a few mariculture to put up on the site tomorrow. We have another batch but they are still in quarantine.
 
The PC superman looks better with the green IMO. Outstanding! Brett, I like the poison ivy. You and Todd are putting the corals on steroids, just admit it :)
 
great. i have started using in the last month of so.
We feed our fish in the tank a few times a day and dose weekly with TLF acropower. I've experimented with some foods but I haven't come across anything that I felt enhanced the color more than what I'm already using.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new