So I searched and searched ...

I was married at 18,my then husband joined the corp and we were off to C.L.I loved the whole place and the wild life on and off coast.We actually watched a bear rumage thru a garbage bin!That was the first taste of the ocean for me.We would spend hours driving up and down the coast hitting all the small town shops with aquariums.I could have stayed on the beach.Beautiful place.After three years we moved on.But this was what really turned me on to the whole reef scene.I love it!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new