So it begins...

estrada81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, looking forward to using this forum and platform to learn and grow this great new hobby I’ve decided to jump into. I’ve recently purchased an all in one 36 gallon Fluval M90 salt water tank. Tank is decorate for the holidays so hard to get a good view of it but wanted to share anyway. I will be bringing home the tank after the New Year. I’ve purchased dry rock (pic added for reference) from my LFS and have it already planned for aquascaping. I will need to cycle my tank and get the process started their first. I plan on having a reef tank setup and am very much open to best practices for types of beginner coral, fish, clean up crew, etc. I’ll take any advice, do’s and do not’s for beginners. I’ll be honest, I am both excited and anxious to begin this journey. Looking forward to learning and meeting local salt water hobbyists. Thanks!
543DB5F5-10F2-4A79-919A-F4C76E141EDD.jpeg
6EEC39EC-4CBF-44AA-A4A5-26A777C5CB9F.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, looking forward to using this forum and platform to learn and grow this great new hobby I’ve decided to jump into. I’ve recently purchased an all in one 36 gallon Fluval M90 salt water tank. Tank is decorate for the holidays so hard to get a good view of it but wanted to share anyway. I will be bringing home the tank after the New Year. I’ve purchased dry rock (pic added for reference) from my LFS and have it already planned for aquascaping. I will need to cycle my tank and get the process started their first. I plan on having a reef tank setup and am very much open to best practices for types of beginner coral, fish, clean up crew, etc. I’ll take any advice, do’s and do not’s for beginners. I’ll be honest, I am both excited and anxious to begin this journey. Looking forward to learning and meeting local salt water hobbyists. Thanks!
543DB5F5-10F2-4A79-919A-F4C76E141EDD.jpeg
6EEC39EC-4CBF-44AA-A4A5-26A777C5CB9F.jpeg
Hello and welcome to the channel.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back