So many LEDs which did you choose?

Oceanavekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
51
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With so many LED options out there

Which did you find was best for you?

I bought a Radion G3 Pro that I like but seeing some of the other options Hydra 26HD, kessil and so on wondering if I bought the right light

Wondering what made up your mind when you bought the lights you have?
 
You will be fine. That is a very good light. Enjoy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new