So much cancer, need a pick me up

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
2,075
Location
Gambrills
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fish fam, things aren't going so well for me right now. My father in law was just diagnosed with stage 2 liver cancer, a close friend of mine just lost his childhood bestie to cancer that was misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia, another friend's spouse just got diagnosed with lung cancer, AND I partially flooded my fish room because I was screwing off during a water change. Please post some pics of your most awesome fish, corals, and inverts, so I can remember what I'm looking forward to. Thanks in advance!
 
Ugh... not the way to start the new year. Hope things pick up.

I'm getting ready for some new fish so I needed to move my coral QT into a smaller tank so I can use the 10g tank stand for the fish QT. I bought this rimless 3g cube for the super shrimp contest and never wound up using it. I just moved everything over into it this morning.

018b0a0437617172f6e714affced92a4f1f5629ed8.jpg

Not much left in QT, thankfully! Really just the hammer and monti. There's some zoas on those fuzzy rocks that I moved in there for a crab that I was QT'ing.

You think the A360 is overkill? :p
 
Ugh... not the way to start the new year. Hope things pick up.

I'm getting ready for some new fish so I needed to move my coral QT into a smaller tank so I can use the 10g tank stand for the fish QT. I bought this rimless 3g cube for the super shrimp contest and never wound up using it. I just moved everything over into it this morning.

018b0a0437617172f6e714affced92a4f1f5629ed8.jpg

Not much left in QT, thankfully! Really just the hammer and monti. There's some zoas on those fuzzy rocks that I moved in there for a crab that I was QT'ing.

You think the A360 is overkill? :p

Is that a hammer coral in there?
 
Bouncy flowy.... :)
IMG_3930.GIF

I was watching a video on YouTube about that family of corals, and the guy recommended the hammers and frogspawn, but said that the torch corals can carry a nasty flatworm that doesn't seem to bother the other two.
 
I was watching a video on YouTube about that family of corals, and the guy recommended the hammers and frogspawn, but said that the torch corals can carry a nasty flatworm that doesn't seem to bother the other two.
I've never had torches. I know they can put off some pretty darn long stinging tentacles so I've avoided them. Frogspawn and hammers have always been model citizens in my tanks.
 
I've never had torches. I know they can put off some pretty darn long stinging tentacles so I've avoided them. Frogspawn and hammers have always been model citizens in my tanks.
Also, yes the sweeper tentacles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new