So what's the differnts in these lens?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nashorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nashorn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
170
Location
SAN FRAN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tamron 90mm macro nikon
In Amazon the prices are all over the place.
I not looking for new hobby and don't really want to spent on a lens.
But give a sps a fancy name that's a different story....lol
So there's a used one in the $250 range
Is this a good deal?
I have a old Nikon like a D50. So guess I need to upgrade that too.
 
If it's less than $250 and in good condition, then it's a good deal...
Depending on the depth of your tank, you may want more reach
 
Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Di SP AF/MF 1:1 Macro Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Would this be the correct lens?
 
Tamron ** 90mm f/2.8 Di SP **/MF 1:1 Macro Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Would this be the correct lens?
Yeah, if it's F mount then you're good to go
 
Just ordered one
I brought a Nikon d50 when it came out years ago so guess it's time for a replacement
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new