So,

Elementalj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
2,126
Reaction score
2,065
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have these shells on a plate. They've been soaked in acetone for the better part of an hour, and still have this shiny finish. I would like to add them to my substrate and am wondering if anyone knows if they've been tumbled to get this finish, or is there something else I should try.
61f958683527778bad6ab0ae4e2e2c3e.jpg
 
Holy crap on a cracker! It's like mister wizard in my kitchen! I've been using it to keep my ATO sensor clean, so yeah. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] they're currently baking in the oven with ZERO FINISH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new