• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Soflow Rubio's Corals (Anemones)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order of 11 rock flower anemones today from Soflow Rubio's Corals. Forgive the bad picture, they're still acclimating.

eg6Aast.jpg

Incredibly happy with my purchase. The nems were all open and healthy as soon as I opened the box. There's no generic greens or just black and white anemones. A nice mix of colors and colored zebras, including two that are chartreuse with red borders which is my favorite morph. Ten were half dollar sized or larger, one was very small (nickel sized) but may perk open and be bigger. Overall great value to start or expand a RFA garden - highly recommended!

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give an update on the nems? They look nice and I'm contemplating making an order but I would like to see others orders .

Although I've heard nothing but good things about Rubio just curious to see others orders.

OP
OP
jefra

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tupes

Sorry for the delay, but here's a pic from today. Almost 3 months later and they're all still doing good. 8 of them keep together in a garden while 3 others have wandered away.

1.jpg

0.jpg

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's ok. All mine are doing good as well. I'm actually thinking about ordering another pack next month. But not 100% just yet.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back