Soft Sunset and Corpse of Helltroll colony pictures?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally had a pleasure of receiving a battlebox from Adam after hearing so many positive reviews.
As expected, corals came in healthy and well packed, and I was satisfied with the quality of corals. (Thank you Adam!)

I could find pictures of colonies for most frags I received on his website but I could not find one for Soft Sunset and Corpse of Helltroll on his website or reef2reef.
I was wondering if any of you have those, could you please share them so I know what it would look like once they grow?

Thank you!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had a super fun drawing contest for the "hell troll" many years ago! The winning entry was awesome. Colony pic is the same one that’s on the site.

I just didn't write the entire ridicules name on your bag which is "The corpse of helltrollmen man" which made it hard to search for I'm sure .lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a super fun drawing contest for the "hell troll" many years ago! The winning entry was awesome. Colony pic is the same one that’s on the site.

I just didn't write the entire ridicules name on your bag which is "The corpse of helltrollmen man" which made it hard to search for I'm sure .lol

That's interesting name. I never would have guessed its full name haha. Thank you so much!
Could you please share a pic of soft sunset as well?
Thank you!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back