solar flare 115 on 35?

  • Thread starter Thread starter knap_123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

knap_123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
768
Reaction score
109
Location
alex city, alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up this 35 hex and wondering how this light will do? Its a solar flare 115. I had it for awhile and used it on my 12 for a emergency backup . It will grow spa in the 12 no problem but I'm sure not in this tank. If it will handle doggies that wouald be great! Or I can save up for a par 38 or trade.
 

Attachments

  • 140321_0012.jpg
    140321_0012.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 140321_0010.jpg
    140321_0010.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 140321_0008.jpg
    140321_0008.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 140321_0007.jpg
    140321_0007.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 140321_0006.jpg
    140321_0006.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 115
Oh yeah the glass top doesn't seem to make a sufferance. Its kind of like little dots all over it. The tank is a oceanic , Just a little info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new