solar wrasse needs home

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
1,218
Reaction score
15
Location
Cleveland TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen it both ways...not sure which is correct solar/solon wrasse. I have a 3-3 1/2" female that I would like to find a new home for. I would like to get $25 for her. I am pretty sure that it is female as it has not colored up at all. Has orange head, no yellow and blue body. Very healthy, eats good and not aggressive. Just not a pretty show male. I think if put in a tank with another female one would turn male. I believe most of the flasher & fairy wrasses will do this. I got lucky and she jumped into my overflow today!!LOL so catching her should not be too bad. I could bring her to the meeting at susan's house or meet with someone sooner if needed.

I do not want to ship so deal is for local only. sorry
 
Nopicture sorry! hard to get a pic with her in the overflow. Blue like a normal solar wrasse but istead of orange and yellow on the face her's is just orange.

todrick sent pm back to ya
 
Hmmm. I'll have to look at mine. I guess Todrick wants her anyway? I'd sure hate to see you go after her with a HOOK like Brandon!!!
 
No need for a hook! She is in the overflow. I just pull the drain tube and she goes on a water slide ride into the sump!!! nice and safe!! I don't care who gets her as long as someone will. Maybe you should get away from tangs and focus on smaller fish!! :)
 
$35 here...:moneygrubber:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new