• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***SOLD*** 2 used Vortech mp10wQDs and Reeflink

Rik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
43
Location
Chicagoland
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***SOLD***
All in storage as I had surgery last year.
1 of the mp comes with a box, the other does not.
All used for about 8 months otherwise in very good condition. Pumps were cleaned after taking out of my tank.
Each of these has a bracket I bought to mount it to a board inside the stand - see pics.
$210 for each mp10QD.
$400 for both.
$70 for the Reeflink.
All 3 for $450.
Good to go on PayPal payments. Thanks.

image5.jpeg image4.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image12.jpeg image13.jpeg image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Remember, you can only do PayPal.
Goods and services.....

They really need to ban the word Venmo and Zelle here.
 
Remember, you can only do PayPal.
Goods and services.....

They really need to ban the word Venmo and Zelle here.
Sorry will correct - it's been a while since I've been on; my fault.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new