• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD: Apex COR 15 and Ice Cap Gyre package

Item Price
160-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MickeyR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone starting to clear out the closet, bought these years ago.

Apex cor 15 return pump for sale $150 shipped. Only comes with what you see, no adapters or other plumbing parts. Will do video call to show you it works before shipping, will hook up to my apex. Remember COR 15 can only be run with apex not stand alone like the cor 20.

Icecap bundle please see details below and ask any questions $200 shipped, I would be willing to part out
1 icecap gyre (1k) with controller, missing outside tank magnet as show in picture
1 icecap gyre (2k) with wifi controller (not sure but when hooked up to the controller it says pump error, if I hook up to the 1k controller works just fine), box, extra parts as shown in the picture
1 icecap back up battery been lying around havent tested, was working last used, but its a common thing for people to change out the batteries.
Will do video call to show both gyres work on 1k controller, but note there is an issue, not sure programming or what but the wifi controller keeps saying pump error.

IMG_8560.jpeg IMG_8561.jpeg IMG_8563.jpeg IMG_8562.jpeg IMG_8564.jpeg IMG_8565.jpeg

OP
OP
M

MickeyR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ice cap package pending.

PRICE drop Apex Cor 15 - $130 shipped

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back