• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IceCap Gyre 2k flow pump with dual WIFI controller NIB

Item Price
150.00 plus shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
907
Location
TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a new IceCap 2k Gyre flow pump with dual WIFI controller. These are retired and you can't get them anymore with the separate wifi controller.

I bought this for a small cube build and it was just too much flow. I hooked it up put it in a new tank with no livestock and took it right back out. It's basically brand new and spent no more than 5 minutes in new water.

You can read more about these here: https://www.coralvue.com/icecap-2k-gyre-flow-pump-with-dual-pump-wifi-controller

No warranty as I've had this for a couple of years just sitting in the box.

$150.00 plus shipping based on your location. Please ask any questions here or send me a PM.

Front_Box.jpg Overall.jpg Rear_Box.jpg
 
I have a new IceCap 2k Gyre flow pump with dual WIFI controller. These are retired and you can't get them anymore with the separate wifi controller.

I bought this for a small cube build and it was just too much flow. I hooked it up put it in a new tank with no livestock and took it right back out. It's basically brand new and spent no more than 5 minutes in new water.

You can read more about these here: https://www.coralvue.com/icecap-2k-gyre-flow-pump-with-dual-pump-wifi-controller

No warranty as I've had this for a couple of years just sitting in the box.

$150.00 plus shipping based on your location. Please ask any questions here or send me a PM.

Front_Box.jpg Overall.jpg Rear_Box.jpg
Ill take it. Sending PM now.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new